Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I made this necklace quite sometime back and handphone charm recently!
There's this wonderful feeling of wearing my own creations out to school/town :)
I do get lovely comments from people sometimes!
PS: & I hope you like my creations too :D

Click here to return back to main page.
Post Your Feedback Here

We have 4 comments:

Anonymous Anonymous:

hi,

may i know if the hp charm is for sale? and where did u get the choco charms, it's v nice, thot of getting it for my sis. pls email me at gracey_ting@yahoo.com

thanks,
grace

March 8, 2007 at 4:25 PM  
Blogger Amanda:

Mailed!

March 8, 2007 at 4:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous:

Hi,

May I know if the pocket watch is still ava for sale? I love it, it's pretty!


Love,
Samantha

April 14, 2007 at 10:51 PM  
Blogger Amanda:

Hellos Samantha!
Sorry, this pocket watch necklace is not for sale!

April 14, 2007 at 11:00 PM  


Back To
Main Page
hello!
Current Collections
Contact Us
Ohmymuffins Online Store
2006 - 2015
Contact us at: ohmymuffins@hotmail.com
Ohmymuffins Online Store 2006 - 2015